Enzymatic Biodiesel Production
70CentsaGallon enables your plant to have simple turnkey Enzymatic biodiesel production. This process refers to the Enzymatic Esterification & Transesterification Processes. The byproducts produced are high quality glycerin and water. This enzymatic process can also be used for high FFA material reduction up to 100% with proved results that reduce FFA levels to less than 1 from any level of FFA with an operating temperature of ONLY 85 F. The methanol requirement is less than 15% by weight for FFA reduction. Cost per gallon of production is right at 7o cents per gallon. We have fully automated plants producing spec ASTM & EN biodiesel and invite you to visit our U.S. based Dallas, Texas plant.
- Multi-Feedstock Capability
- Operates at 85F
- Continuous Operation & Remote Monitoring
- High Value, Clean Glycerol
- Reusable Catalyst
- Energy Efficient, Low temperature, low energy process
- No Caustic Catalysts or Strong Acids Required
- Lower Capital Investment
- “Scale Neutral” – Works at Large of Small Scale
- Add to Existing Infrastructure
- Results in low FFA, dry feedstock ready for transesterification
- Fully continuous
- Easy, low temperature system converts up to 100% FFA to less than 1% FFA
- Very low methanol use, no acidic methanol created.
- Low capital cost, same equipment also used as part of an enzymatic biodiesel transesterification system
- Creates 99.6% pure glycerin after moisture and methanol removal
- Eliminate Soap and Waste Water. No caustic catalysts and no soap formed, reduces or eliminates water washing, ion exchange, and adsorbents.
We also produce 5 million gallons per year with our Precision AE2500 Biodiesel Production Unit using Enzymes
Our Enzymatic Biodiesel production process is a fully automated, skid mounted, modular design, continuous production and easily integrated, which lowers manual labor cost. The Enzymatic process and its related technologies promotes better safety in the workplace with the elimination of high temperatures, toxic chemicals,VOC’s and pressures required in reactions. Our enzymatic biodiesel technology allows biodiesel producer the ability to use flexible feedstocks to help reduce operational cost and increase production. Small and large capacity enzymatic biofuel units are available contact us for additional information. Contact us today at info@70CentsaGallon.com (941) 870-2306 www.70CentsaGallon.com